You can review my curriculum vitae. I also have provided a sample of a medical case report that I have prepared for law firms. Some of my reports have run to over 10,000 words, depending on the case. Feel free to contact me for more information.
Download my Curriculum Vitae (pdf)
Download a sample Medical Case Review report excerpt in PDF format.
Lillard Report Sample (pdf)
Selected presentations & publications
- Multiple Intracranial Meningiomas in Four Members of the Same Family. Mississippi Neurosurgical Society, May 1976.
- Continuous Intracranial Pressure Monitoring: Analysis of the First 75 Cases at the University of Mississippi Medical Center. Mississippi Neurosurgical Society, May 1977.
- Transnasal Approach to the Pituitary Gland. Journal of the Mississippi State Medical Association, October 1977, Vol. XVIII, No. 10. 249-252.
- Five Years Experience with Penetrating Cranio-Cerebral Gunshot Wounds. Surgical Neurology, Vol. 9, Feb. 1978, 79-83.
- Pediatric Congenital Spinal Deformities:West Virginia Pediatric Society, February 1985.
- Nadine Gordimer and the Possibilities of Identity. Voiceprint, Spring, 1993, 61-75.
- Inviting Your Demons to Tea: A Study of Identity Through the Novels of Nadine Gordimer. Master’s Thesis: Wake Forest University, December 1994.
- “Anxiety Disorders.” Chapter in Principles of Addiction Medicine, Second Edition; with David Gastfriend, M.D., Graham A, Schultz,T eds. American Society of Addiction Medicine, Chevy Chase, 1998.
- Clinical Symposium: Addiction Psychiatry. Five Part Series presented to Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Psychiatry Resident Training Program, 1997-2000.
- A Faustian Choice – The Dilemma of Substance Abuse Relapse in Transplant Patients: UNOS Clinical (Transplant Coordinators), Boston. March 23, 1999.
- Treating the Addicted Patient With Pain: Addiction Medicine, Harvard Medical School. October 23, 1999, at Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
- “Approach to the Substance Abusing Patient.” Chapter in Primary Care Medicine, 5th Edition, Patrick L. Lillard, M.D. Goroll, A ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, New York, 2004.
- “Dancing for Change” 8-hour seminar presentation on Motivational Interviewing in Behavioral Health Care; presented to the Dept. of Behavioral Health, US Army, Fort Benning, Georgia, January 23 2015.